Wednesday, 10 July 2013

A Notice (#1)

Originally I was going to repost all my old reviews from Threads Fans over to this blog, but I tried to copy and paste a couple and it wouldn't work right, the layout went all weird and the font went odd. So I've made a decision to leave the old reviews over at Threads Fans and if you want to read them you should go visit that blog, because I'm not deleting it, just so you guys can go over there and read old reviews. If you really want to do that. Here is the link to Threads Fanshttp://threadsfans.blogspot.co.uk/
Of course, all new reviews will be posted on here, I Tend To Ramble.
I hope you're all okay with this and that it makes sense.
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Your issue is probably due to problems with the html - if you try copy-and-paste directly from the post it will keep all the original formatting and look weird on here. You'd need to go into the dashboard, click the edit button for the post, and copy-and-paste that bit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you! I will keep that information for later use, but I don't think I'll bother moving all the reviews now, I think I'll just leave it as it is. :)

      Delete