Monday, 8 July 2013

Hello World!

Hello World,
Let me introduce myself. My name is Rebecca and I'm from England, if you would like to know more about me then please do click on the links in the sidebar.
This blog, I Tend To Ramble, started off as Threads Fans but I decided I wanted a change for the blog so moved to a new blog to start over. Soon I plan to post all my previous reviews and important posts on here so you can view them all at this new main blog.
If you're wondering whether you should follow/subscribe to/etc. this blog then I should tell you that you probably shouldn't. Because, as it says on the tin, I tend to ramble. However, I do ramble about my life, music, news, books fashion, and lots of other random things, so if you are interested in any of those topics (why would you be interested in my life?) then maybe you should follow/subscribe to/etc. this blog. It's your choice, but you should know if you do follow/subscribe to/etc. my blog then it would make me very happy (sorry, that probably sounded a bit like me trying to influence you...).
If you would like to know more about this blog then please click on the About tab just next to the Home tab just below the title and description of this blog.
Until next time,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment