Monday, 13 January 2014

My Life (#3): New Year's Resolutions

So this may seem slightly late, but I wanted to think my resolutions through before making them definite, and I only decided on one main resolution this year. My New Year's Resolution for 2014 is to work hard and really try with my college work, so I can get the three B's that I need to get into the university I really want to go to. Recently I've realised that I would really like to get into this university and so consequently I've realised that I want to work even harder than I usually do so it's more certain that I am going to get those B's. And after I've revised like crazy for the first half of the year, I'll still need to work as hopefully I'll be starting an English Literature degree!
So, while I'll be focusing on my textbooks, what will you be doing in 2014?
Happy New Year!
Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment