Thursday, 23 October 2014

A Notice (#3)

I would like to apologise about the fact that I haven't been posting on this blog very much at all recently. The reason is that, in September, I started studying English Literature at university and obviously that has kept me very busy. However, I am feeling quite settled in now, and so I'm hoping that I'll be able to start posting more regularly again soon. I already have notes for four reviews (Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale, Fearless by Tim Lott and From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender) written already, so I just need to type those up really. I also have one book I still need to read and review (The WorldMight by Cyril Bussiere), which is something I've been meaning to do for ages, but that one may take me a little longer because I already have a lot of reading to do for my course.
I hope you all understand and I'd like to thank you all for your patience. You should hear from me again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment