Monday, 13 June 2016

A Notice (#6): Writing Starlight

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

As you may have noticed, this blog has had a name change! While previously it was I Tend To Ramble, it is now Writing Starlight. This means that the contact email for the blog has changed to writingstarlight@outlook.com, and the twitter has changed to @writestarlight. The name has also changed on other websites, such as Bloglovin, which is the reason for the link at the top of the post.
The reason I changed the name wasn't anything complicated, I simply decided I wasn't completely content with I Tend To Ramble, and decided to change it to something that I felt fit better, and so Writing Starlight came into being!
I will hopefully be posting more often now that I have finished with university until Autumn, but that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment